Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Foothill College Busi95 Class tonight!

Class -

I am the teacher that has the lucky assignment to teach and learn along with you in this upcoming quarter of Busi95. And I mean this sincerely - teaching and interacting with new entrepreneurs (or soon to be entrepreneurs) is awesome.

Our first class is tonight at the new Foothill College Sunnyvale Center. We will be on the second floor, room 204.

The address of the building is 1070 Innovation Way, Sunnyvale

Our class starts at 6 pm! See you there. Email me back if you have any questions/comments/thoughts.

Also - I should have plenty of space in the classroom, so if you know anyone that hasn't signed up for the class yet, they can still add the class. Have them come tonight to class, and I will hand out add codes.

See you at 6 pm!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment